Monday 18 August 2014

First post! Aims and more.

Hello! Welcome to AvidyaJP, this is my first shot at blogging but I am intending to make it an ongoing project with consistent updates!

I'm a mid twenties guy from the UK who is currently working in Japan. Hence the JP.
I have studied here abroad in Nagoya but am now based in my favourite city, Osaka!

My blog has two main goals:

1) To spread awareness, information and my passion about Video Games and everything that surrounds them, with a special focus but not exclusively, on the Japanese side of things.

2) To give an insiders view to the life of Japan, with a heavy focus on popular culture but also traditional culture, history, nice sightseeing spots and general observations made whilst living here. I'm fully aware there are a million other 'gaijin' blogs out there so I hope to offer insights into areas that they may not touch on, such as awesome restaurants that are hidden away and so on!

I will be mainly focused on blog posts but I may post youtube videos and so on as this blog develops!
So stay tuned and enjoy this experience with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment